Christmas Cookie Recipes - Jam Kolache Recipe
Every year we make these yummy Christmas cookies. Here are recipes.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (3-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Strawberry jam (about 1/2 cup)
- Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add fl our to butter mixture, beating well.
- Roll dough to 1/8-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface; cut with a 2 1/2-inch round cookie cutter. Place on lightly greased baking sheets. Spoon 1/4 tsp. jam on each cookie. Fold opposite sides to center, slightly overlapping edges; press down lightly on centers.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.