Are you looking for the captions for selfies and selfie quotes. Every fantastic golf photo needs an super Instagram caption. Do you need a caption for your next post? This list of Instagram captions will provide you with a variety of options.
Check out the best funny captions
- Nursing is one of the Fine Arts: I had almost said he finest of Fine Arts.
- Knowing is not enough, we must APPLY. Willing is not enough, we must DO.
- Not all superheroes wear capes
- Nurses are angels in comfortable shoes.
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
- A nurse is not what you do. It is what you are… I am a nurse. It’s not what I do, it’s what I AM.
- Where the needs of the world and your talents cross, there lies your vocation.
- CARING is the essence of NURSING.
- Don't mess with her, she gets paid to poke people with needles
- Sometimes I inspire my patients; more often they inspire me.
- Do small things with great love.
- Save one life, you’re a hero. Save 100 lives, you’re a nurse.
- Nurses don’t wait until October to celebrate “Make a Difference Day”. They make a difference everyday!
- Be nice to nurses, they choose your catheter size
- A Nurse dispense comfort, compassion, and caring without even a prescription.
- Treat the patient as a whole, not just the hole in the patient.
- You can't cure stupid, but you can sedate it
- Save one life you’re a hero. Save 100 lives you’re a Nurse.
- Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday.
- Nurses are the heart of healthcare.
- To do what nobody else will do, a way that nobody else can do in spite of all we go through; that is to be a NURSE.
- The character of the Nurses is as important as the knowledge she possesses.
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
- A Nurse will always give us hope an Angel with a stethoscope.
- Constant attention by a good nurse may be just as important as a major operation by a surgeon.
- Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless.
- Knowing is better than wondering, waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worse, beats the hell out of never trying.
- There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is.
- Bound by paperwork, short on hands, sleep, and energy… nurses are rarely short on caring.
- Be strong when you are weak. Be brave when you are scared. Be humble when you are victorious. Be badass everyday.
- A Nurse is compassion in scrubs.
- They may FORGET your name, but they will NEVER FORGET how you made them feel.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is great work. The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- God appoints our graces to be NURSES to other men’s weaknesses.
- Nothing is impossible. The word itself says “I’m possible”!
- A nurse is one who opens the eyes of a newborn & gently closes the eyes of a dying man. It is indeed a high blessing to be the first and last to witness the beginning and end of life.
- The only thing ugly about her are her nurse shoes
- If Christian scientists had more science and doctors more Christianity, it wouldn’t make any difference which you called in
- The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
- Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestation of strength and resolution.
- Thank G for Nurses!
- The Doctor asks (him/her) for more information
- Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and attitude.
- If love can’t cure it, Nurses can.
- Our job as Nurses is to cushion the sorrow and celebrate the job, everyday, while we are “just doing our jobs”.
- Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.
- Nurses are the hospitality of the hospital.
- Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, a touch that never hurts.
- Value what you do and add value by what you do.
- I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy, I am telling you it’s going to be worth it.
- Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest accomplishment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
- A problem is a chance for you to do your best.
- Not grossed out easily